EXECUTIVE COACH FOR CEO & C-LEVEL EXECUTIVESExecutive Coaching
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Berkeley Certified Eexecutive Coach
- CEO Corporate Experience
- Global Cross-Cultural Coaching Experience
- Lecturer, UC Berkeley
- Instructor, UC Davis
- Faculty & Executive Coach, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
Executive Coaching Program
Executive Coaching for CEO
& C-Level Executives
CEO and senior executives face unique challenges that can be overwhelming at times. The weight of responsibility and the pressure to perform can take a toll on your mental and physical well-being, leaving you feeling stressed, burnt out, and unsure of how to move forward. Some of the common challenges faced by our CEO and C-level executives clients include:
- Feeling overwhelmed: The sheer volume of responsibilities can be overwhelming, leading to stress and burnout.
- Isolation: CEOs and C-level executives often feel isolated, with few people to turn to for advice and support.
- Managing complex relationships: Balancing the needs and expectations of stakeholders, employees, and shareholders can be a daunting task.
- Navigating change: With the pace of change in business today, executives must be able to adapt quickly and lead their organizations through uncertainty.
- Maintaining work-life balance: Striking a balance between work and personal life can be challenging for busy executives.
- Time management: With a demanding workload and endless responsibilities, it can be challenging to balance time effectively and stay focused on priorities.
- Decision-making: Face with making critical decisions and the pressure to make the right choice can be overwhelming.
EMPOWERING GLOBAL LEADERS
Vulnerable Exploration. Elevate Leadership & Personal Growth.
Samuel has coached a diverse group of global leaders across cultures and background. In particular, he partners with CEOs, C-Level executives and minority executive leaders to navigate their professional and personal growth journey. Some of the topics being explored in his past coaching engagements include:
- Strategic Leadership & Career Advancement
- Pathway to CEO: Growth Preparation
- Founder & CEO Coaching
- Public Board Selection & Preparation
- Founder Exit Strategies & Emotional Preparation
- Global Competencies & Inclusive Governance
- Global Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Cross-Cultural Biases
- Staff Empowerment Challenges
- Model Minority Pressure
- Communication & Relational Intelligence
- Communication and Relationship-Building
- Authentic Leadership and True Self
- Public Perception Challenges
- Mentors and Peers Network Exploration
- Personal Resilience & Well-being
- Legacy Beyond Career and Monetary Success
- Self-Care and Self-Love Plan
- Stress and Avoid Burnout Management
- Work-Life Balance Strategies
PARTNERED WITH INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS FROM
Forward Thinking Approach
Executive Coaching Approach
- Develop Self-Awareness
- Gain New and Unbaised Perspectives
- Improve Leadership Skills
- Explore Feelings
- Improve Self-Regulation
- Increase Confidence
- Develop Empathy
- Improve Social Skills
- Enhance Clarity
- Enable Accountability
C. Geentel, director, google
All Rights Reserved | Samuel Hon | Executive Coach