GENERAL MANAGMENET | EXECUTIVE COACHLEADING CULTURE CHANGE and DRIVING profitable GROWTH
Samuel Hon is a CEO, executive coach and lecturer with over 15 years of experience in driving market share and revenue growth through
Apart from his CEO role, Samuel also provides executive coaching and leadership program facilitation to help high-performing individuals and teams unlock their potential, cultivate emotional intelligence and become authentic leaders. He has worked with executives from startups to Fortune 50 organizations including Apple, Salesforce and Ernst & Young. Samuel is a Stanford Certified Project Manager, Pragmatic Management Certified (PMC-III), ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) & Berkeley Certified Executive Coach with training and executive coaching experience in Italy and the US.
He holds a B.S. in Journalism – Strategic Communication with honors and distinction from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and he has completed Executive Education programs from Harvard Business School, Stanford University, University of California – Berkeley and University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School. Samuel has facilitated leadership communications MBA courses at UC Berkeley – Haas School of Business and UC Davis – Graduate School of Management.
Samuel served two terms as President of the American Advertising Federation – Sacramento (AAF
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Berkeley Certified Executive Coach
- Pragmatic Management Certified
- Stanford Certified Project Manager
- 40 Under 40, Sacramento Business Journal
- Top 100 Notable Business Leaders, Sacramento Magazine
- 10+ Marketing & Design Awards
- Lecturer, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business
- Faculty Coach, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- Faculty Coach, Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
“Samuel knows how to solicit the best from those around him.”
David S., Chairman, First Corporate Solutions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved | Samuel Hon | Executive Coach